Sunday, July 24, 2016

Didn't Eat Enough

Guess how I used to try to lose weight?  I would buy a book about a new diet, read it, go grocery shopping, try out a few new recipes, and never make it on the diet a whole week!  Here are 2 stacks of books about weight loss that total $208.  I recently donated these to my local library.



Sometimes I eat three meals and a small snack in the afternoon and still feel hungry at night.  It's not just hunger.... it is a craving for cake, or cookies, or chips, or Coca-Cola, or chocolate, or candy... the C's!  I try to eat healthy food, but I get these cravings at night.

Yesterday I added up all the calories from my meals and I only had eaten 960 calories!  That is not enough to live on!  No wonder I ate 2 slices of pound cake out of the freezer last night in the middle of the night! I made sure I ate more today at 1400 calories.  So far so good!

Best wishes on your weight loss journey!
Lucille

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on today's post! Please leave a comment :) Thank you!